Six to Nine Months before Your Retreat
- Begin praying.
- Choose a format for your event. (Will this be a 1-day, Overnight, or 2-day event?
- Set a date.
- Choose a Director.
- Gather your team and assign roles to help you plan.
- Train your team.
- Set a budget.
- Choose a location (SFSC 419 443 1485)
Three to Four Months before Your Retreat
- Plan your publicity.
- Begin recruiting leaders for the retreat.
- Estimate how many will attend.
- Order materials
- Visit your retreat location.
- Schedule and plan leader training.
Eight Weeks before Your Retreat
- Begin publicity.
- Begin registration.
- Begin gathering supplies & decor.
Four Weeks before Your Retreat
- Continue registration and publicity.
- Provide retreat information in your church office.
- Hold your training session.
Two Weeks before Your Retreat
- Check your registration count.
- Check your supplies.
- Continue publicity and registration.
- Make contact with everyone who is attending your retreat.
- Finalize details with leaders, location, food, etc.
One Week before Your Retreat
- Are you still praying?
- Prepare check-in items.
After Your Retreat
- Follow up with each person who attended.
Hosting your program
Planned and Directed with/by the Center Staff